Thứ Ba, 6 tháng 12, 2011

Keoko Book

I like the book when my name was Keoko because it a non fiction book, it told us clearly what was happening to the Korean when the Japanese invaded, how the Japanese make the Korean speak their language follow their rule and it told me about how the war between Japanese and the American was like. I also like the book because it is so adventurous when Tae-yul volunteer to do a mission that will cost him his life but then the book told me that he doing that to save UNCLE. I really like the part that Omoni is really surprise to see that Tae-yul is alive because she think Tae-yul is dead and she cry alot, that was very emotional and I also like when the school that Sun-hee go to doesn't teach them anything but only show them how bad the American was and teach how to fight

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét